Greetings Symphony Village Residents,
As you may be aware, the Board of Directors approved and adopted Interim Rules and Regulations for Use of the Outdoor Pool, Deck and Clubhouse at the meeting on June 5, 2020. The Interim Rules and Regulations may be viewed below or by clicking here.
The Interim Rules and Regulations also include a requirement for residents to complete and submit an Agreement for the Use of the Clubhouse and Pool Facilities prior to using the amenities. In response to feedback, the Board unanimously approved an electronic vote on June 17, 2020 to revise the waiver to include this statement; “This waiver applies to COVID-19 and related illnesses only”. The revised waiver is available for download on the official Symphony Village website by clicking here. The completed waiver may be returned electronically to receptionist@PROTECTED or by fax to 410-758-8509 prior to the opening day of the pool. Hard copies will be made available to owners beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, June 22, 2020 at each of the pool gates along with the sign-in/out sheets. Drop boxes will be available for the completed waivers. Residents are encouraged to bring their own pen but some will be made available.
This is a reminder that all residents will be required to sign in and out of the pool area. Sign in and out sheets will be placed that each of the pool gates along with copies of the use waiver for your convenience.
Residents will have access to the outdoor pool, pool deck and locker rooms only. All other areas of the Clubhouse, including the indoor pool, will remain closed to residents at this time. Additional information regarding the considerations and steps being taken as it relates to the reopening of other areas of the Clubhouse, including the gym area and indoor pool, is forthcoming.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Symphony Village HOA Management
SYMPHONY VILLAGE AT CENTREVILLE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
Interim Rules and Regulations
for Use of the Outdoor Pool, Deck and Clubhouse
June 5, 2020
The following interim rules and regulations are established in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and correlating governmental guidance and requirements. These rules and regulations are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Directors and additional governmental guidance as it becomes available. These rules and regulations do not negate applicable Symphony Village Pool Rules previously adopted by the Board of Directors.
- The outdoor pool will open with limited hours as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Cleaning/sanitizing of the outdoor pool furniture, high touch surfaces and locker rooms will be completed no less than twice a day or more frequently depending on usage in accordance with governmental requirements. Cleaning/sanitizing of pool furniture will take place prior to opening and during a 30-minute break at which time residents will be required to leave the pool and locker room area.
- Residents will have access to the outdoor pool, pool deck and locker rooms only, all other areas of the Clubhouse including the indoor pool will remain closed to residents.
- The maximum occupancy for the outdoor pool will be 50 people pending additional governmental guidance.
- Residents will be required to sign in and out of the pool area in accordance with governmental requirements.
- Use of the pools, Clubhouse and amenities will be limited to Symphony Village residents only, pending further governmental guidance. Guests, including extended family, are not to use the pools, Clubhouse or amenities.
- Signage will be posted in and around the outdoor pool area in accordance with governmental requirements.
- Residents will be required to wear face coverings, in accordance with CDC guidelines, in the Clubhouse at all times. The use of face coverings on the outdoor pool deck is recommended but not required unless you are interacting with staff. Face coverings are not to be worn in the water.
- Staff will wear face coverings when interacting with residents.
- No person shall use the outdoor pool, Clubhouse of amenities if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pains, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell, or if any individual in that person’s household has symptoms of COVID-19. For the most current information and symptoms visit www.cdc.gov.
- Residents must sign and submit the Agreement for Use of the Clubhouse and Pool Facilities waiver to the Management office prior to using the outdoor pool area and Clubhouse.
- All residents on the pool deck, in the pool and on the grounds are to be six feet apart except for members of the same household in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
- Pool furniture on the pool deck is not to be reconfigured by residents.
- All stored pool furniture must remain in place.
- Symphony Village will not supply pool noodles for use. Residents may bring their own.
- All residents must shower before using the pool.
- Residents are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water for a least 20 seconds frequently.
- Residents must adhere to all applicable Symphony Village Pool Rules previously adopted by the Board of Directors.
- The Board reserves the right to suspend a resident’s access to the Clubhouse and amenities if they do not comply with social distancing and/or face covering requirements or similar regulations.
- The Board reserves the right to close the outdoor pool and Clubhouse in the event a person that accessed these areas tests positive for COVID-19. The community will be notified but that person’s information will not be released. Residents will be asked to self-quarantine and advise Management if they or someone they have been in contact with tests positive for COVID-19.
- Every person in the facilities shall adhere to the guidelines and recommendations of the State of Maryland and of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on the prevention of COVID-19 infection.
- The Association cannot guarantee all areas will be free of COVID-19. Residents will be responsible for assessing their risk and deciding whether it is in their best interest to visit the Clubhouse and other amenities.