Please join the Lifestyle Committee as we present a seminar for QAH, Wednesday, May 8th, 4:00 p.m.
Queen Anne @Home is all about "helping seniors help each other". Their aim is to help Queen Anne's County seniors stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected, and stay independent at home as they age. They are building and supporting a network of seniors who help each other achieve that goal.
Members come together to work as a "Caring Community" and become friends helping each other.
If you are a senior who wants to...
· Use your skills and experience in a network of seniors "aging well in place"?
· Connect with other seniors who share goals and interests?
· Access support and expert advice for life planning and organizing?
· Participate in social, educational and cultural events?
· Find member-recommended services and providers?
· Give back to the community?
If even one of your answers is Yes, then Queen Anne's at Home is for you! So Please Come Out and Learn More About this Wonderful Program
Jim for Lifestyle
This mailing list is announce-only.
This is a List for residents of Symphony Village, Centreville, Maryland, for the promulgation of official items of HOA interests.
You must subscribed to this list using the link: http://sv-info.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi The privacy of email addresses is respected and protected.